About

About


This blog is for all my ramblings in life (mostly in baking and cooking) and I hope to be able to bring some of my baked goods to the world out there. Please do check out the items that I have for sale. Thanks so much for your support!

I am very new at this blogging thing, so if you have any inputs, please feel free to let me know at dewitan@hotmail.com. And I am a bloodsucker for new recipes, please share with me your recipes that you'd like me to try out in my blog!

And for now, please enjoy my blog

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

8 comments:

Peter Susanto (X-Merahan) said...

Sal, I am so very proud of you hahaha. Alas, you have set up your very own pastry shop. Well, based on your cooking skill, which I can vouch for, I think you will be able to bring joy and pleasure of your decadent food to the palate of many out there. I wish you nothing but the best in your adventure.

Jiahui CT - u better know who I am said...

argh...... kenapa toko elo di indo !$#@?!

export donk mamasan, export! at least ke singapore!

hehe

Thanks da post recipenya, i will give them a try one of these days!

Sally said...

HEheHEHeh Thanks guys.... dasar... sayangnya kalian ga bisa order tiap minggu ya. HUEhUEuheUhuEHU let me know gimana hasilnya ya chiawi!

Unknown said...

nice blog Xue! great cakes... yum yum... :) gonna recommend this to my friends... but how do you deliver the orders?

Sally said...

Hi hi... Thanks sao. I cannot deliver orders yet. Pick up only.... Maybe later OB can deliver?
your friends in Surabaya right?

Wahono said...

The blog looks great babe!

Unknown said...

Sally. Great blogging website. =). Keren, kayak nonton Julie & Julia ajah =).

Brian Ticoalu.

Sally said...

Brian..... sudah nonton yaaaaaa.... i really want to watch that movie!

Post a Comment