The Cheesecake that makes people say $#&$%^%%^%^


I was surprised the first time I made this cake and served it to my friends. I get called names, not just names, bad names. They were shouting expletives. I can't quite figure out whether it was a good thing or bad thing, because they look kinda mad!


Then half of the cake disappeared in a flash, and their expressions start to change, it became praises, for the super delicious cheesecake that is still half chewed in their mouths. As it was indeed the sharpest and most creamy cheesecake EVER. And I am not bragging, just have a try of this deli-style vanilla cheesecake and you may want to leave your city and go to Philadelphia (Philadelphia cream cheese, I mean. Sorry for the lameness)

The top picture is showing my cheesecake that i baked in mini cups, it's cute!
The second picture is a slice of the full 8" ( 20 cm ) cake

you HAVE to order to try it:
Rp 300,000 for a full size 8" (20 cm) cheesecake

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Linh said...

Hey Sally, it's great to see your new blog. Now I can see your products and share the passion in the kitchen with you more easily ;) I was surprised that you're making pastry for people who like yours, just have a lot of fun :)

Virania said...

Hi,Xue It's so surprise to know that you can make so many items &tasty cakes especially spam musubi and magical cup cakes, it's make me hungry ha.....

Post a Comment